- 1st Line defense - To deter rats and mice away from their natural habitat and entrance to internal area/premises.
- 2nd Line defense to repel rats /mice from their habitat and eliminate existing rats from their habitats
- 3rd Line defense - To trap existing rats to prevent the increasing rodent population
- 4th Line defense - To control rodent infestations at a rapid rate.
- 5th Line of defense - To mask the senses and curb movement. After licking the dusting deep heat powder, rodents will not be able not to consume food or drink, ensuring a natural death without breeding
- 6th Line of defense - To trap and monitor rat activity